What is the key?

What is the key to your relationship? trust? communication? what is it? details :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• Yep, communication, trust, respect and love.
    Anonymous

• Love and deep devotion
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• trust, respect and love.. Don't sweat the small things... Always talk it out

jlynrhodes

Answer by jlynrhodes at 8:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• we get out and have "US" time
    Anonymous

• Look - there's no such thing as a perfect relationship. Life isn't all sunshine and buttercups. But a happy relationship is a very real thing, and you deserve a happy, healthy relationship.You remember the feelings you shared when you first fell in love? When it was impossible to look at each other without smiling? Just spending time alone together was the perfect night. And the animal attraction between the two of you was white hot.
    DATE each other! Never stop DATING!!!
    texasMOMto4

Answer by texasMOMto4 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• trust and communication in that order for us. Also I think having a best friend for a hubby or SO is a plus. I try to keep in mind if I wouldn't say or treat my best girlfriend of 20 plus years that could hurt her feelings then I damned sure shouldn't say it to my hubby. You are always going to have rough spots but believe it or not those can actually bring you much closer together....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Communication is the biggest key. I do think that Communication, Trust, Respect and Love are the 4 parts that make a relationship work, but the core is communication. If you can't "talk" then what's the point? Nothing else will matter then.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Respect. Without respect there can be no love. My mom always told me: "You can respect someone without loving them, but you can't love someone without respect." I know what boundaries to NEVER cross, such as name calling. I would never ever dis-respect my husband and call him any name in the book other than sweetheart, love or his real name. :) I never accuse him of anything. I never go on "feelings". I trust facts versus feelings. These things have built an excellent second marriage for me. I used these same characters for my first marriage but that husband (married for 21 years) crossed every boundary imaginable, never trusted me (although there was never a reason by fact. He suffered with bi-polar severely), although he never called me any names. I just added that one, b/c I see too many young couples using the f word along with various words seen on tv.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Respect, love, sex, and laughing.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• He thinks im hot, so he'll do anything for me.
    Anonymous