2nd baby?

I keep thinking about having another baby but I know Im not ready so I keep on taking my birth control.....has anyone ever had this feeling? I wont have another bc I am not ready but is it just somthing women kinda crave to do?

SJSMOMMA

Asked by SJSMOMMA at 1:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Its called baby fever. I think we all get it. You see a friend pregnant, or a new baby, and you remember all the good times. But it will pass.
    When I get that feeling, i remember all the plans i have for our family in the next year. Trips to Hawaii, North Carolina's Duke U., and Europe, a new baby does not factor into those plans. Do you have any big plans for the future?
    If you know you arent ready, remind yourself the reasons why, financially, time-wise, career wise..
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 4:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i know me its like my body is screaming that im ready for number #2 i think its something primal in us :) your not alone hunni
    tylersmommy54

Answer by tylersmommy54 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2011