Did your water break before you went to the hospital? Where were you? Does it make a huge mess?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was eating breakfast in my kitchen....my husbands aunt had to mop the floors after it happend..ewww
    SJSMOMMA

Answer by SJSMOMMA at 2:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Lol! I would be so embarrassed I think! I'm so afraid thats going to happen to me!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• yes it did.. but luckily it didn't make a mess.. i was headed to bed lol.. im sooo glad it didn't get in my bed.. it was just like i was constantly peeing and couldn't stop.. it was nasty cause while i was waiting outside the hospital for my mom to park it keep going down my leg :/
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• The first time I was asleep in the middle of the night and it was a slow leask so I thought I woke up peeing myself, then then about 2 hours after that we went to the hospital, my second baby I just had a thought one morning I do not want to roll over cuz my water will break well I rolled over to get out of bed and sure enough it broke and this time it was a big gush, about 1 hour later I went to the hospital, my third the dr broke it at the hospital
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 2:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I put a pad on everytime so I did not get my clothe wet, I did not want to show up at the hospital with wet clothes
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 2:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Conveniently I had just sat down to use the bathroom, had a very strong contraction and it broke. No mess to clean up at all. I called the doctor, jumped in the shower, did make up, etc waiting for my husband to come get me. I used very large pads so that I wouldn't leak everywhere. With my 2nd child they had to break it at the hospital.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 2:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i was fixing my vacuum and it felt like i peed my pants.
    TaylorBaby

Answer by TaylorBaby at 2:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Take a zinc supplement. I did with both pregnancies. Both times, the doctor had to break the sack during deliver. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 2:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I had to have mine broke at the hospital both times.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 2:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Yes, it broke over a week before I went into labor, so obviously pretty messy!!
    ;- /

LOTS of laundry and boxes of maxi pads~ daily.
    lol

Next baby was coming out in her sac, intact, almost the Opposite!
    lol

doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2011