Help! I don't know what is going on!!

Hey well yesterday I started spotting, I'm 26 days late today. This morning I wiped and I was still spotting. Now, my pee has blood in it.. Im took a pt yesterday like at 3:00 and i was drinking something before and it turned out neg.. Should I be having hCG hormones by now if I am pregnant? I don't know all of this is getting me confused idk if its my period or what.. Can I still be pregnant? I have sickness, back pain, cramps etc. Please Help? And if not how can get pregnant fast? Please help!! Im 19..

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• some times you can spot while pregnant (my friend did a couple times) it takes me til I'm 2 months pregnant to get a + on a test.. Try getting another test or talking to your Dr. good luck
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• if you drink to much water before you do a test it can effect the results, take one first thing in the morning
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 2:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• blood in your pee is NOT good you need to go see a doctor right away!!!
    Sarahg83619

Answer by Sarahg83619 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Go see a doctor about blood in your urine. Also, if you think you're pregnant but the test is negative, it's possible to take a blood test at the doctor and see if it is positive.
    AngelBaby90

Answer by AngelBaby90 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Why do you want to get pregnant fast? Did you already tell your partner you were? 26 days late and water or not, it should have turnedn postive,, I think you need to visit the doctor.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• No i ddn't tell my husband yet, he knows that I'm late, We just have been trying and every month is a waiting game and a disappointment.. . so i want to take something to increase mine and his fertility.
    Grace91

Comment by Grace91 (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• blood in your pee is a sign of kidney stones.
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 3:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2011