Are you closest to your dad or mom?

I'm closest to my mom. I can talk to her about anything and we always can make fun in oddest of situations. She's my best friends and she's also the person who I annoys me the most but I love her :)

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my dad.. iused to get along with my mom better when i was younger but as i got older i was able to talk to my dada about things mmore than my mom
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 8:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I had a rough childhood with both parents. They've been divorced since I was 5. My Dad raised us. We didn't see Mom much. Mom and I have never gotten along. It has taken a long time but now my Dad and I are pretty close.
    liebimom3

Answer by liebimom3 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• my dad molested me and my mom refused to leave him or report him.. you tell me.
    Anonymous

• I'm closer to my mom, but oddly take after my dad more.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I am MUCH closer to my dad. I don't know what kind of person I would have ended up being without him.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I was closer to my father when I was growing up. Then when my children were small and I relied on my mother so much for advice about them, I became closer to her. After the children were grown, and Dad's health started getting worse, so his world became much smaller since he was pretty much housebound, I became closer to him again. He liked to tell me about his past and to hear what was going on in my life.

Answer by Bmat at 9:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My mom, I don't like my dad too much.
    aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 9:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Depends on what I'm asking them about. My mom has end-stage cancer and is on a LOT of pain-killers, but is still my favorite "ear" when I'm upset about something personal. However, my dad is a whiz about money or financial matters, so he's my choice about those things.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 10:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Definitely my mom.

I was a daddy's girl. But I broke his heart with my teenage actions and he's never been able to move past that.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2008