Is this normal?... when should i have ovulated? and should i test yet...?

My last period was 6th June only lasted two days.... had sex on the 8th then went on holiday. When returned we and i had sex on the 21st and 22nd june... since the 25 up till now i have been havnig cramp all weeks, they do not hurt but they are noticable. Ive been so tired and have napped may time3s including this afternoon. We also had sex thursday just gone 30th. period is due 4th to 6th july ( one of them days) confused as hese cramps have been all week.... I hate this waiting game... what do u think my chances are and is it to early to test?

yes....But should thses cramps be eveyday and most of the time.... i dont want to test yet as i dont want to be dissapointed! Im not sure when i was supose to even ovulate....? can anyone work out if i done it the right time lol x

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Test first thing in the morning, or even try now. I had period like cramps when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Yes!!!....Test. What can it hurt? :)
    SLC3015

Answer by SLC3015 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Based off a LMP of June 6th, conception would have been around June 20th. I would still wait until I missed a cycle before I tested, but it's definitely a possibility. You can get a five days sooner test and use first morning urine. Test again if/when you discover you are actually late.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2011