America in 2020 if we don't do something now adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Other than the odd flag thing, I'm not sure I get what the problem is. Looks like a fun party.

OP - are you concerned that those of Mexican ancestry will soon out-number those of European ancestry? Is that the problem? Why should skin color matter, I wonder...
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 4:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• An upside down flag means the country is in distress... men in my family serve in the military and that is taught since it is part of American history @ Dr. Donna

The OP is basically stating we'll become Mexico? They are already over 50% of the population, and I laugh because if that is a fact... why are they called minorities? they out number all other races... Hahaha (sorry if I find humor, but isn't minority defined as the smaller portions out numbered by the rest)
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I understood about the flag - I just don't see why having a different skin color than white as the majority makes us distressed.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 5:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Well since mexico seems to be pretty poor, i think were heading in that direction whether they live here or not.. maybe we should be more concerned with all the bail outs that the government keeps giving out...
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 5:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• OMG.....
    Can Cafe Mom posters GET any more biased and paranoid????
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 5:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• if anyone is biased its you minnestanice. I have seen you said some of the most hateful things towards those who are different then you and believe different then you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• There are more minority children in this nation than there are non-minority children according to the Census. However, to assume all those minority children are Mexican in origin is a bit much and completely and totally unsupported by the facts.

I think someone's just trying to create some drama.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 7:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Then get off, no one is going to miss your ass or your bitchy attitude why answer a question if your not going to answer it at all any ways..

***********

If you notice, there is no question here either. That's twice you've slammed her for not answering questions when there was no question.
    miss_lisa

• The statement is posted to spur debate...it does not have to be a question. The point of view being expressed is one of disgust at the KIND of immigrant (illegal) and their audacity to demonstrate and dishonor our flag. Much of our pending insolvency is directly enhanced by illegals through their use of federal and state benefits and that most of their earnings flow directly back to Mexico. Those earnings are one of Mexico's greatest source of income and their illegal entry in to the US is encouraged by Mexico. To imply we are bigoted or racist because most illegals are from Mexico is a deflection from the real liberal agenda of desiring undocumented democrat voters. No wonder the progressives want amnesty.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 9:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• k
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2011