What is the last thing you learned or the last piece of advice you took from CM?

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That be careful what you post on here. Apparently you shouldn't be a parent if you have problems spelling...
    Last advise I took on here was to take my son to the doctor because he broke out in a rash and I didn't know what it was. Turns out he was allergic to his meds
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Letting my 2 yr take a 45 min nap so she will sleep through the night
    Anonymous

• i learned 21 ways on how to control how i choose to react to things that hurt me, really helped
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I learned about grilling mangoes. I am really excited to try this recipe.
    elliecooper

Answer by elliecooper at 3:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• As for advice: none. I've never asked for any. Things I've learned: that so many females that have children are so immature and judgmental, it makes me scared for their kids.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 4:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• lmao meoma I hate cats to it makes me evil.

Answer by gemgem at 4:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I also just learned some people are crybabies and totally naive/clueless to why people can't stand them. lol.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 5:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• that there are some very rude women in here and that instead of answering a question that completely irritates them, they should just move on instead of answering rudely
    angeleyz375

Answer by angeleyz375 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Learned from CM?... nothing, other than it is possible to be harrassed and stalked online? Happened 4-5 months ago now... but I've not learning anything "positive" from CM

I used to think that women on here that would cry harrassment were just drama queens until I lived it first hand! And CM did nothing... and now the same group of chicks is harrassing other people, and all I can do is PM and warn them and let them know that they are allowed to do it... even the name calling, telling memebers to drink and do drugs, and so forth
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2011