Some days I dont 'feel' pregnant, is that normal?

I know im neurotic, but after a miscarriage a year ago I am trying to relax and know all i can do is eat well and be happy. The weird thing is some days I feel hormonal or sick or both but a couple of days now I have felt 'normal' and not pregnant.I am so early on in pregnancy i worry maybe I am no longer pregnant, but im not spotting or anything so am i just crazy? Does anyone relate?

Loobieloo

Asked by Loobieloo at 8:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you're just fine. I have days where I'm so dizzy, sleepy, nauseated and throwing up and then other days where I feel great. It's normal. Good luck with everything!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I didn't even feel pregnant until I was 5 months. I wasn't showing or anything until then. I remember saying I wish I would just get fat already so I could at least feel pregnant!
    mrsREAP

Answer by mrsREAP at 8:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• How can u not feel prego ...or feel prego???

im 37 weeks and i still dont feel prego and still have to look down at my bellie to prove i am prego,

Besides the aches and pains, when you get into your second and third trimester, you dont really have to remember that your prego...you just tottally are!

I had two miscarriages, so i know its kinda scarey but everything your explaining i dont understand,
    Anonymous

• Everyone is different, there's no "magic" way to feel pregnant or not pregnant. Somedays you're going to feel gigantic and amazing, some days you're going to wake up and be like, "Oh my GOD how did I get here?!" Just another joy. :D
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have been feeling the same way. We tried for so long that now I am at a loss for what to do with my prego-self. I have spent the last few days trying to figure out every gas bubble, tummy grumble, and slight head ache. How far along are you?
    HeatherJF

Answer by HeatherJF at 10:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• yes and this is my third pregnancy. First pair of twins though. If it wasnt for the nasea I wouldnt feel pregnant either. Sometimes I have so much energy and ask myself if somethings wrong since I normally don't have any. Just keep taking care of yourself and don't worry too much about it and pray. Thats what gtes me through. I hope all goes well.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 10:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Even when I had my huge belly, I sometimes didn't feel pregnant. I think it's pretty normal, hun! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2008