Extreme Couponing

I am a rookie is there anyone who is already doing this and have any helpful advice or sites I can go too. Thanks an advance

mizzcjlj4

Asked by mizzcjlj4 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• My mil is teaching me and I barely did my first haul last weekend. Just be sure to get a good supply for coupons this can take a month or so. Usually before they expire a store will have a sale and that is where the work comes in really. It is matching the coupons to the discount the store offers and seeing if they also offer double coupons. Read coupon policies at each store too. Some limit how many you can use. Last week I spent $51 and that was mostly on all the meats we needed for the week (pork chops, hamburger etc). The rest I got was basically free.

Answer by gemgem at 4:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I save about $100.00 each week. I find coupons in the sunday paper, all you mag. from walmart, first mag, websites, deal seeking mom, freebies 4 today, coupon dad,just to name a few, kroger I print and down load right to card. I get the sale ads and then match the coupons. Also been getting lots of coupons off of items in the store attached to the items. companies will send coupons sometimes to try their websites. Hold your coupons since when they come out in the paper the items will be on sale usually before the coupon expires, store websites and target will use a coupon from the paper and then use with a printable from the store so double savings.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 6:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• you can also search "coupon match up" and add the name of your store (HEB, Walmart, etc) and find out where the sales are and what coupons are available. Coupons.com is also a good source for coupons along with the Sunday paper and allyou.com.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:54 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• try southernsavers.com
    wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 9:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• All of the ones mentioned above as well be sure that you check brand websites some of them, like Kelloggs, has coupons. What I did was get a photo album and put all of my coupons in them. I check them 2 twice a week for expirations and then compare with the ads from the stores around my house. It is very helpful to know the stores coupon policies. For example, all 3 stores around me double every day non matter what up to a $1. If the coupon is over 50 cents, they give the additional change to take it to $1.00. They also have a lot of sales where items are marked to $1. When those happen I go coupon crazy obviously. We get the paper on Wednesday and Sunday and then I also will buy 2 more and take my moms. So I always end up with 5 from each from the papers and then we have two laptops at home so I end up with multiples from the printable ones as well. Just beware- IT BECOMES AN ADDICTION! Lol
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 7, 2011