Back to School Supplies

I was thinking about buying a few school supplies for less fourtnate families and was wondering if anyone knew of a website that sell these things wholesale or bulk and any good coupons that can help me on this adventure

mizzcjlj4

Asked by mizzcjlj4 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in

• what a great idea! IDK,just a guess what about Staples,or other office/school supply stores?
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 5:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Wait until close to when school starts. I usually buy alot of things like pencils for 10 cents, and what not. Staples, Walmart etc all have huge sales for it. I buy extra to last all year long and then donate two sets of what a child in a certain grade may need and parents did not buy. So for instance my dd in going into 1st grade I buy enough supplies to last her one year, and then donate for two families the same supplies.

Answer by gemgem at 5:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• When it's back to school time Staples and Office Depot have killer sales - I always stock up for my classroom then.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i think that this is a great idea also!! And they have already gave you great ideas..walmart is the best and cheapest place to buy bulk school supplies. plus they give per grade level the peices of paperthat have the specific supplies on them
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 5:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• If you live near a Costco or Sam's Club, they might sell those supplies in bulk.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 6:23 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Staples; Sam's Club; Walmart; Target; KMart; Costco you can do a google search and find out also
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:51 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• No, but if you wait until August places like Walgreens sell packs of pens for a quarter, rulers for 9 cents, etc. I have a Girl Scout Troop. We were able to fill a whole box of supplies last year to donate for only tens of dollars.
    bettyjeanmarino

Answer by bettyjeanmarino at 4:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• that is a great idea
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

Next question in
Justin Bieber