Spongbob party goodie bags

Where can I get at least 50 to 100 of these without breaking the bank lol any good website that are selling these in bulks Please I have two weeks left.

mizzcjlj4

Asked by mizzcjlj4 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Shopping

• I am going to keep an eye out for you my son is turning two in september and I am having a spongebob themed party for him he loves it!!! Got a spongebob cake too! Check out partycity they have a lot of themed party things and i know they have spongebob themes, for a good price. If anything find little lunch bags almost with spongebob on them and fill them with candy or go to target and buy the krabby patty candies. Best of luck if you get anything new let me know!!
    (oh and check ebay seriously)
    kduffy

Answer by kduffy at 4:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• well, If it was me I would get the themed bags then fill it with non themed items like gum, candy, trinkets(whistles,rings, balls...)... thing you can buy in bulk. If the price was right I might get one themed trinket for the bag...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• if only it were halloween chances are we could find all the themed and bulk items we woudl ever need
    kduffy

Answer by kduffy at 5:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• try a dollar store, or party store. The place I find good things like crafts, candy etc is orential trading company is very good.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 5:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Try Party City or Walmart. My son wanted the Spongebob theme when he was 3 and that is where I bought all of the stuff. They had some good prices online.
    hottmomma042607

Answer by hottmomma042607 at 5:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• party city; walmart; target; amazon.com or do a google search
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• You could check oriental trading. I'm not sure if they have sponge bob but maybe you could go with yellow bags?
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:10 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Check ebay
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• You could do Party City, but instead of doing spongebob, you could do just the colors, like Yellow, red, etc. It would be wayy cheaper. They usualy have good sales on that stuff.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 11:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2011