Hip Pain?

Lately I been waking up with my hips hurting. And I dont know what to do about it. Any advise???

mouse7620

Asked by mouse7620 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Try sleeping with a pillow between you knees. that helps a lot
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• The pillow between the legs is a great idea. You may also need a new mattress. How old is it? Did you ever injure your hip? Could be arthritis. You may want to see an orthpedic surgeon and have them run an MRI to see what is going on.
    BrendaW.

Answer by BrendaW. at 6:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• depends which side hurts? my left hurt really ad so id lay on it, and then put a pillow between my legs, placed a rice pack on the right side or even went into a warm bath
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 7:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• First have it checked first, it may be a sign of osteoartritis. Women who had hip pain had a hip replacement There are even severeal side effects to having a hip replacement but the news regarding the depuy hip replacement recall has caused many to double think going through surgery. Find a specialist whom you can discuss these problems with.

CatRus09

Answer by CatRus09 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 30, 2012

• What have you been doing lately? if you have encountered an injury, it is best that you have it checked to avoid it from getting worse and turn into a chronic disease such as arthritis. DePuy Pinnacle

pinnaclelawsuit

Answer by pinnaclelawsuit at 5:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2012