Have you ever been involved in Road Rage?

Who initiated the road rage and what did you do? Did you feel guilty afterward once you had the chance to calm down? What would you do differently now?

maggiebgood

Asked by maggiebgood at 5:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• i have horrible road rage ~ i've gone as far as to throw pennies out my car while driving at people ~ so i try to avoid long periods of driving ~ and traffic
    BoundHearts

Answer by BoundHearts at 5:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Oh yes I have. I've chased people, drove on their asses, even thrown pennies too...I'm ashamed...HOWEVER it has been after these drives almost hit me! Or flip me off for no valid reason! That makes me boil, lately I just let my husband drive so trouble doesn't happen lol
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• No not me, but my son has it lol. Driving with him can be quite embaressing. He gets pissed if someone doesnt use a blinker, he flips them off.,

Answer by gemgem at 5:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Yes i was when I was 16, my friend and I were chased by 3 guys in our vehicle for well over 2 hours. It all started from pulling up at a stop light , they were in the car next to us, one of the guys proceed to yell obscene remarks to me so, I flipped him the bird! That was a major mistake! Like i said, we were chased, they tried to run us off the road, if we had to stop at a light, they would jump out and beat on the car and try to get our doors open, his locks didn't work!. ! It was the scariest night of our lives! We tried to get to the police station or someones house we knew but we had too many stop lights to go through. The strangest thing happened, my friend had a CB in his car and we were calling out to who ever could help us. a truck driver let us pass him on a 2 lane road and when the psycho tried to pass too,┬áhe wouldn't let them and we got away! He had heard our SOS! Lesson learned... don't flip people off!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• A truck driver ran us off the road one time. It started by me passing him. I had my infant DD in the in the vehicle. I hate being behind Semi trucks so I passed him. I do the speed limit and the truck was speeding so I guess that pissed him off. So he passes me and I pass him again but go way ahead so me going the speed limit shouldn't have bothered him. He races up on my bumper and runs me off the road. I was so mad. I wasn't trying to piss him off. Just didn't want to be behind him.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• no but I an not a driver either!
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 8:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2011