Have you ever heard of Aldi?

I just saved some serious money on groceries by shopping there! Try it out. I would bring my own bags any day just for the savings! Try it...it's easier than couponing...LOL

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 5:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Shopping

• YEP! buy my produce, milk and eggs their every week.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I haven't seen one of those since I was a kid. We don't have them around here. My bio-mom used to shop there a lot, though. We have a couple of "discount" grocery stores around here, but they aren't quite like Aldi.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• We have one a few miles from us, we just don't like it. We typically spend more because we are like, o that is cheap.... So is this... And walk out with way too much
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Oh yes, there is one in my city and I shop there frequently. You CAN find some good bargains at that store.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I love shoppin at Aldi!
    hottmomma042607

Answer by hottmomma042607 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• GREAT place to shop & the stuff is = to your name brands. In fact I can buy "Aldis brand" green beans & had 2 cans of Green Giant green beans.... there were more stems in the Green Giant cans!
    3teddybearz

Answer by 3teddybearz at 5:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Ours is kinda gross. the people go nuts in there and the food is all over the place. They're not big on keeping it neat.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I have one three blocks away!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 5:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• awesome savings there...
    shefree

Answer by shefree at 5:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Yes we love our Aldi. The produce at our Aldi is not the best. I have heard it varies Aldi to Aldi on how good the produce is.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2011