Anyone have an LG Dare?

I was thinking about getting a Dare and was wondering if anyone had one and how they like it. Also, I was looking at the Voyager and Blackberry Storm. I use my phone camera a lot, I'm not much of a texter and I don't use the web on my phone. I would like a great planner to help keep organized. I'm wondering which phone would be right for me. Any thoughts and opinions would be welcome!

R-girl

Asked by R-girl at 8:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL, I have non of the ones you mentioned above. I have the Blackberry Curve and I LOVE it. My camera...it has a flash. OMG I was totally stocked when I figured that one out. I can take a picture in the dark and it shows up!!!

One of our phone numbers is eligible to upgrade in March so I think I'm going to try the Dare....I wanna give a touch screen a try but I'm pretty addicted my QWERTY keys so I don't know how I'll transition back.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2008