Does anyone do pageants secretly because family and friends don't approve?

does anyone here do pageants secretly with their children because friends and family disapprove of pageants and they just generaly look down on pageants?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• No I find them tacky.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• No. Thats silly. My dd does pageants and everyone I know knows it and supports her.

Answer by gemgem at 5:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• No....we don't do pageants. I don't think they are very popular here in the Upper Midwest. They seem to be a big hit in the south though.
    Nobody wants to make their littlegirls look like a celebrity ,with make up and falsies. LOL.
    Its really embarassing what women will do......
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 5:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I have boys lol. But we have a cousin whose little 1 year old is doing pageants. We support her! I don't care what others think, I would do what I wanted. People are always going to have an opinion about what you do, no matter what you do. So I do what is best for me and my family because that is what's important. (You wouldn't believe all the flak I get for home schooling lol).
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2011