Ugghhh another negative pregnancy test! Its hard to be positive when i keep getting these darn negatives!

Not exactly a question but feel free to leave a comment...how long have you been ttc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Stop TTC.. just have fun and enjoy each other.. This removes the stress and pressure. I have been pregnant 3 times, I can honestly say when we were TTC, it took forever to get that positive.. We were TTC for more than 6 months before I said to hell with it and we just had fun, two months later.. I had my positive.. With the other two, it happened really quickly.. I didn't chart, plan, take temps nothing..

If you have been TTC for more than a year with no luck, I would see a Dr about this but if it has only been a few months, stop and just have fun and have sex when you want to and not because you have too :)

I wish y'all lots of luck :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I have been ttc for a year and a half and have had no sucess. I have decided to start charting as i have ireegular periods and this is very stressful. Any1 else in the same boat with ireegular periods? x
    BabyMad93

Answer by BabyMad93 at 5:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2011