How did you find out you were pregnant?

Were you trying to get pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• no i was not trying to get pregnangt and i found out thru a blood test. all the pregnancy tests came out negative
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 6:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• The first time we were trying. I knew I was pregnant when I couldn't concentrate on anything. The second time (9 yrs later) we didn't think we could have more kids because we went years without bc and never got pregnant. We didn't get checked out by the doc. Just figured we'd leave it up to fate.
    I tested when I missed a period.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I wasnt I was on bc and really just thought something was amiss so while i was at work on New years day I took 3 preg tests and had my co-worker read them.. I was 11 weeks... with the bc i was on I never got my period so missing a period wasnt weird to me, but i just sensed something.
    kduffy

Answer by kduffy at 6:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I peed on the magic stick and it said yes....
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I found out by taking a pregnancy test.. All three where correct. yep yep, I was pregnant :)

Two were surprises, one was planned.. Guess which one took the longest, yep the planned one :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• All 3 times, by a home test. The 1st one, we were trying,and it happened less than 2 months after I stopped BC. The 2nd one, we were trying, but it was more than a year later, and my cycles had been so irregular, that I had no idea I was, till I was in a car wreck,and found out then. The 3rd time, was with my 2nd husband. We had not been trying, at all, because he had Rheumatic fever when he was 6, and was told he'd probably never have kids. So, he was happy to help me raise the 2 I already had. We had never used any BC, and about 4 years into our marriage, I started wondering if I was, but didn't really think it was. But, sure enough, I was,and our son was born on my 29th birthday,and if he'd of been born an hour and 2 minutes later, it'd of been on his daddy's 40th birthday. So, we learned to never say never.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• The first time I got diagnosed with a tumor in my uterus then I got a second opinion and they informed me that my tumor was a baby!
    the second time I just knew and the third was a complete surprise!

Answer by older at 7:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Older, wow a tumor.. Glad you got a second opioion..:)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• wasnt trying.... took 3 tests
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 10:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I had been trying for a year and decided to give up and leave it in Gods hands. A month later PREGNANT!!! I took my SO some lunch and by the time I got home I had thrown up twice. TEST POS!!
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2011