Anyone have an LG Dare?

I was thinking about getting a Dare and was wondering if anyone had one and how they like it. Also, I was looking at the Voyager and Blackberry Storm. I use my phone camera a lot, I'm not much of a texter and I don't use the web on my phone. I would like a great planner to help keep organized. I'm wondering which phone would be right for me. Any thoughts and opinions would be welcome!

R-girl

Asked by R-girl at 8:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Shopping

• I work at Verizon.. And do be honest The Voyager and that Dare have have a lot of problems (not that I would tell anyone that in the store) The Storm Is a GREAT phone its going to be my next phone. and it has a great camera But if the camera is the biggest part you are looking into you might want to look at the Flip shot. It has a even better camera. I will send you a link of it.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 8:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2008