Did you feel this?

I'm 37 weeks pregnant with my second child. The past few days I've been having cramping. I seriously feel like I'm gonna start my period (I've always had bad cramps before I start my period) , I've been more tired than usual and I've been having some sharp pains in my stomach. Baby still moves all the time and heart beat sounds great. I'm gonna tell my doctor on Tuesday at my appointment. I was just curious if this is normal at this stage of pregnancy? I never experienced this with my first child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'd say bad cramping is always a reason to call your doctor during pregnancy. Probably nothing, but a phone call isn't going to put anyone out. Better to be on the safe side.
    kidnappedbylove

Answer by kidnappedbylove at 7:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I had cramps like that around 38 weeks and they came and left and then i had them again before the baby was born...so mines was the start of labor pains i was having contractions and didn't know it. Good luck finding an answer.
    Love1988

Answer by Love1988 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2011