Convertible carseat

My son is 8 months old and just about 19lbs and his car seat is maximum 20lbs so I was looking to get a new one, but I'm not sure what to get, what Convertible car seat would you recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if i was u. i have three kids and i just actually had to buy my son a new one. i got him one of the car seats that go from infant up to the booster seat it saves money and they come in all kinds of styles and designs. to do that u r going to want to take the baby to the store with u. and sit him in the car seats on display to see which on he fits better in. people r going to give u werid looks. that how i did my oldest and my son. and i will do the same thing with my youngest one too.
    mamaof3muchkins

Answer by mamaof3muchkins at 7:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• check out greico website they have some really good ones
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 6:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I bought my son one from walmart. He is now 2 1/2 and 34lbs and is still using it very comfortably
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I found one on the Babies'R'Us website that holds up to 100lbs for $50 (which I think is a pretty good deal) I can't remember the brand, I think either Graco or Cosco, both good brands...you should check it out...I am in the market for one myself, once my paycheck comes in.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• do you plan on ERFing? (extended rear facing) if so graco my ride 65 is good, it rear faces up to 40lbs and forward faces up to 65
    angela.bouchard

Answer by angela.bouchard at 2:13 AM on Jul. 4, 2011