Hmm any idea adult content

Ok I kno u all ain't a doctor but I got a question. I was suppose to have my period the last 3days but haven't had any signs of it coming. Then this morning I wiped and there was blood but it was like blood clots mucosy looking (stringy) usually my periods are really bad and heavy and so painful I have to take hyrdocodine to help with the pain. Well I am having slight cramps but they are different. I can't explain it theyjust aren't the norm for me. I don't need to wear a pad or even tampon either.. anyone have this before? I was hopin to be prego but took a test and it said neg. Thanks for the advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Talk to a doc.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i agree with pookie id call my ob/doc mayb test was taken too early? or your meds were affecting the test??? idk talk to a health care provider ..GL
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 7:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I am not takin any meds. Just when I get my period do i its a pain releaver.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• fingers crossedWait a week and take another test!!

babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2011