Wii games for a 5yo girl...

DD is 5. We're getting a Wii from his stepdad for Christmas.

Can you ladies suggest some age appropriate games for her? There are Disney Princess and Hannah Montana games, but honestly those tend to be not-so-fun, ya know? She's played Wii Sports before and did pretty good at boxing. I'd like to find something similar to Wii sports except with more games little kids can play. Feel free to suggest both character and non character based games, I'm not partial.

TIA!!

amandae21

Asked by amandae21 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• We love the game Ice Age. It is soo much fun that even I love to play it.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Rayman's Rabbits. They have part 1, part 2, and the tv party. My son is 5 and he loves it. All of the challenges are silly. I.E. help the baby pig get back to his mama, jump rope, squirting carrot juice at the rabbits. It's fun.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Mine likes the Diego Rescue Adventure, when we can get her to play with us. She's not very big into video games or anything like that.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 9:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i got my kids a outdoor adventure game. it has a matt that the kids jump on, it has snowboarding, and like 10 other games on it. they really have to jump around
    Nickquilts

Answer by Nickquilts at 11:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My daughter likes mario cart a lot, she likes being the princess. It's a game that my whole family loves.
    momof3319

Answer by momof3319 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My kids played Mariokart while at the store the other day and loved it. They are 7 and 3. My 3 yr old didn't always drive the right way, but he had fun and seemed to bet the concept. We just bought our DD a game called Pajama Sam. It looked like a really fun kids game and also seemed a bit educational (ie. problem solving). I think the Cooking Mama games would be a good choice as well.
    PnMMom

Answer by PnMMom at 9:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Tennis??
    Kay300

Answer by Kay300 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Here's a link to a list of every last Wii game with descriptions. lol There are a lot of games that look cute and I bet she would have a blast with them.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/guide
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2008