STOP WITH THE WHO'S BETTER RELIGIOUS BS! adult content

I am so sick of CHRISTIANS making post after post about people are mean to them and bashing them. YOU GUYS BASH OTHER RELIGIONS TOO!!!!!!! I see ever damn day where people of all religions bash one another. Get over yourselves! Why can't everyone accept that everyone has a different beliefs system! If your Christian, Catholic, Pagan, Wicca, Atheist and what ever other religions there are. We are all the same! We just believe differently! We all bleed red! as that country song goes. So stop attacking one another saying who is right, who is wrong who is better and who isn't! Grow the hell up and act like adults! All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. What kind of example are you setting for your children? You're teaching them to trash and beat down those who believe differently then them. Is that what you really want? Or do you want them to accept everyone who is different?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• If only everyone would take this advice...
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Totally agree! I'm an Atheist and never talk down those who believe like some believers have done to me. I accept that some believe and some don't. The only time I argue my non-beliefs when when somebody ask me why I don't believe. It's not that hard to accept everyone has different believes some people just need to get over themselves.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Um...actually, I teach my children to respect others no matter what they believe and to never make fun of or say mean things about anyone's religion or beliefs. Respect is a BIG thing for us.
    I would also NEVER tell someone they are wrong for what they believe or try to make them believe differently. Whatever works for one person will not work for everyone and that's ok. That does not mean I won't point things out that make no sense to me, or ask /answe questions about different things
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I agree but it is quite entertaining. If no one bashed anyone around here it would be a very boring place to be.

dddd2776

Answer by dddd2776 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• so my cat has tape worms and I have to feed her medicine. :( the girls are so upset. I got a different flea medicine. We got frontline.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 7:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• clappingWELL SAID!

SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• and i hate to admit it but ddd said it. I see the same people bashing eachother and I sit back and read all the threads. I don't resond because I will get bashed.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 7:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• If they would just quit selling Cheerios then nobody could pee in them.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• vntNyll, I see you have friends here, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Well said by the way!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2011