IUC ANYONE??

HAS ANYONE HAD AN IUC AND WHAT WAS THEIR EXPERIENCE WITH IT?

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 8:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I tried the Mirena and it didn't work. I didn't get pregnant or anything, but I was sitting on the toilet one night, sneezed and it fell out into the toilet. (Sorry for the TMI). I had it in for about 6 months and had maybe 3 weeks of no period, with bleeding the rest of that 6 months. I hated it.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 9:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i had mirena and i wuld never recommend it. maybe it takes some gettin used to idk but i hated it. it made me miserable haha
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I've heard of it when I was choosing my birth control method. I didn;t choose it because it doesnt really do its job. It doesnt prevent you from getting pregnant. You could still get pregnant except that you will shed that already fertilized egg. I couldn't think of living with having miscarriage after miscarriage. So that'll never be my birth control method.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 10:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2008