Werid or not..idk??

Ok so everytime we go in for an utlrasound my lil girl is always ahead of what she should be based on how far im spose to be..how normal is that? this is my second pregancy both of them are girls..with my first i had all sorts of problems and this one none! so this one is a whole new experince for me in a good way..im 21weeks and 3days so my baby would be 21weeks and 4days and she weighs about 1lbs..theyve moved my due date up fron nov 12th to nov 9th. when we had my 1st ultrasound at 8weeks when she was spose to b 6and some odd days.so what do you all think?

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think it is pretty common for them to be either bigger or smaller because your due date is usually just an estimated due date. My daughter was always measuring about a half a week to a week smaller than my due date, and so far @ my first ultrasound with this one I had the same thing.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Its easier to tell if you know the date of your last menstural period. Babies after 12 weeks start to measure differently but I dont know how they would between 6-8 weeks. I can imagine your frustration hun :(
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• well when i took the hpt i went to the local clinic and they told me based off my last period i was already 7weeks..the last day of my period was feb 5th which wld put conception about the 19th or so..we found out at the end of the mnth or the begging of march but when i calld my obs they put me at 4weeks??? and so when we went into the obs to have or 1st ultrasound the baby was spose to b 6weeks and like 4days or something and was already at 8weeks on the dot?? and we had or 21week ultrasound this fri and she was a day ahead again!!!!!!!!!!! its exciting that she could come earlier but scary at the same time.
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• With my daughter my due date changed 3 times. May 17th, May 23rd, then May 31st and she was born June 7th. With this one I knew pretty much when I conceived so my due date is more accurate. But they did an ultrasound 2 weeks ago and my baby is measuring 3 weeks ahead of what I am. I'm 37 weeks and he is now measuring 40 weeks. So we'll see.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 7:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• gotta love it!! im hopeing she comes on nov 11th though..then both my girls will b holiday babies..st pattys day and vets day what a combo!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2011