Question about ovulating???Need opinions ladies

My last period was June 4 and I think I ovulated around June 20 but maybe not.I didn't do any OPK or charting this month.I've been having cramping off and on since then. I had EWCM on June 20 and then on June 24 I had light brownish discharge for 2 days so I'm wondering if maybe I ovulated then instead of June 20. What do ya'll think when would I be able to test positive? I havent had any symptoms I don't even feel AF coming no sore boobs like I normally do.I've had cramps in the middle of my pelvic area and that's it.

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 7:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Did you baby dance around ovulation? If so you may be pregnant! Take a pregnancy test and if its negative wait a week and take another one .good luck
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 7:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Sounds like that could have been implantation bleeding, not ovulation. Good luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• If your period was June 4th you probably ovulated on the 20th and were fertile between the 14th and 19th ( I think) for a 28-30 day cycle).
    soanxious237

Answer by soanxious237 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2011