What did you do today?

did you walk the dog and go to work? did you go for a run? did you go to weight watchers meeting? or did you lay on your arse like me. LOL.

dancingthrulife

Asked by dancingthrulife at 7:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We spent the morning at the pool for a cast party and then had lunch at the park. This afternoon I've gone to walmart (it's crazy - don't do it!) and spent the rest of the afternoon doing laundry.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• We (kids and I) spent the afternoon at the splash park, and then just laid around all evening.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• My God, laying down is not a luxury I have had for years!!! For every one thing I am picking up my daughter is destroying 3 behind me! Hostage to cleaning somedays!
    Dawn9783

Answer by Dawn9783 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Cooked, watched Shaun the sheep with my daughter now were watching the letter factory. Were enjoying the rest of the day lounging around. Hubby is working so...
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 8:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I worked from 8am - 9:30pm. Exciting, I know.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 10:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Sewed, made a scrapbook for my baby. Bath now Cafemom!!
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i sat on my bum, watched a ton of movies on tv, d/h didnt want to go anywhere. :\ i vacuumed our living room. and cleaned the kitchen load and unloaded the dishwasher. who i love. the next place we live god i pray we have one there to!! did some posting and brief reading for school as well. took care of my 8 month old and missed my older gurls. they are w their dad for two wks. watching wes craven's They, now. I also saw "Marley and me" and cried like a baby!
    dancingthrulife

Comment by dancingthrulife (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Took my youngest to get a hair cut and mine trimmed. Took my boys out play.. brushed all the loose hair off the dog. and watched " just go with it " with my hubby.. Now time for a bubble bath and some more cuddle time with my hubby
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 3, 2011