Depressed... (vent)

I was suppose to start school for medical assisting in February but I found out I was pregnant so I decided to wait until the baby is born because I didn't want to miss school for maternity leave or not be able to do my internship because I'm pregnant.take the bus there pregnant. Anyway, I'm 6 months now and I keep thinking about how would've almost been done school had I not gotten pregnant. Classes are only 9 months so I'd almost be into my internship by now. I don't regret my unborn son but I regret getting pregnant when I did. When my son is born I'm gonna have to take a bus with him to my moms house so she can babysit and then I'd have to take another one to school. Class starts at 8am so I'd have to do all this VERY early in the morning. All this makes me feel like it's going to be impossible for me to go to school. I'd also have to work at night because my husband and I are behind on bills and we need the money. All this makes me feel like I'm not going to be able to go school. I cry almost every day thinking about this. I don't know what to do...

-Tiffany-

Asked by -Tiffany- at 7:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• Be thankful that you are young and hopefully have the energy.
    I delivered my second child when I was a senior at Cornell. I had to take the baby to the babysitter and my son to preschool and get to 8 oclock classes. Life was hectic. The good part was that I knew the end would make it worthwhile.
    Stay strong.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I feel for you and understand your frustration and worry. I had my son when I was halfway through my bachelors and it is definately hard to deal with. There isn't much you can do but just deal with it and work around it. I think you know the best option for care is your mother(who you know will take good care of your son while you're away), and you are being realistic about your situation.

Just have to push through it and work for the best. good luck!
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Honey I know how tired you must be and stressed but think of the outcome, you will have a good job and be able to provide.
    Dawn9783

Answer by Dawn9783 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• It will be ok sweetie!!! Hang in there!! Are there ay classes you could take on-line to get some pre-reqs done or is it on-site only?? Try not to worry too much, God has a plan for you!!

hugsGood Luck Mama and Congrats on baby!! If you are looking for a way to make some money, message me!! Stay Strong!!! It will all work out!! God Bless!! 

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 2:10 AM on Jul. 4, 2011