Have you ever had the same dream with someone?

Last night my husband and I had the same dream. I don't want to go into details of the dream but he started it and I finished. Has this ever happened to you?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 8:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No, but I had the weirdest dream last night. Not sure what it meant but it was crazy.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• YES! A friend of mine and I had the same dream one night! It was the craziest thing ever! It was the most off the wall thing. We woke up at a sleepover one night in high school, and I was like, "Oh wow! I had the strangest dream!" She said, "Me too." So, she told me what hers was and I was totally freaked out bc it was the same exact dream I had. Well, in the dream we were having a family dinner with her family and eating chicken. So, now every time we finish each others' sentences or know what each other are thinking we have a new inside joke/phrase: "Stop eating chicken." HAHAHA! I've never heard of this every happening to anyone else so I was wondering if it HAS ever happened to anyone else.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2011