Why Does CM Allow...

Memebers to attack other members, bash them, or even post pictures or like what I recently expirienced... certain groups of people blaming me and using my name when enough people get fed up with them bullying them?

I am sick of the fact CM allows the same group of women to not only stalk me and everything I posted on months back, but than allow them to continue to do it to new people coming in, and God forbid I stick up for those being harrassed and bullied... they blame me? Am I missing soemthing? What does it take to make them stop harrassing people on CM? I have tried to get people to report in the past, been told by staff they basically told the other person stop, I'd asked them to stop many time so obviously that doesn't get through...

What can members actually do to get other memebers to not use their name (I am sick of one member using my name as her scapegoat), her and her group harrass many people on CM, I know from PMs warning them that CM won't help them from this group

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• report the answer if you find it offensive or out of line. Try to work it out with the 'group' block the members form you page nad frm PMing you.
    Anonymous

• Those members enjoy being bullies!

Anonymous

• CM doesn't allow this and it should be reported.

Answer by Bmat at 8:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I wish I knew why. Good for you for standing your ground.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Report them. Or better yet...delete your profile and start a new one. Then you will have a clean slate and can move on and so can they. If they are not breaking the TOS, there is nothing CM can do about it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• They know how to get around the rules............
    Anonymous

• They keep the place active. CM will not do anything to them. The more active the board the more money CM makes. They have run several people off of answers and CM all together. I agree with what I read a while back. I think one of them works for CM.

Anonymous

• And how do they do that? Could you give me an example?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I have reported it many times, and the same people do the same things, to others... I've been reporting for some time now with no positive results... and now the chick is posting my name in her responses to bash and blame me (try not harrassing and bullying so many and you might get it straight?)? I had a question asking her to stop removed... I was simply asking what will it take for her to stop using my name when she harrasses muliple people here on CafeMom

The religion section is a place that I only keep an eye on so I can warn those that dare go against this group that CM does nothing! I had a woman thinking i was telling her to shut up, was just a friendly warning that they will dog her out and possibly stalk her posts like they did to me... and CM does nothing... that is why they keep doing it
    MommaClark3

Comment by MommaClark3 (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Yes, yes. It all comes back to the RB / RD boards... Do you not find your lurking, in and of its self, stalker-ish?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2011