Do you watch horders?

If so does it seem to you that the family is really catty to the people even after they have cleaned up. Like tonight a woman was commenting about her sister finally getting some cleaning done during the dinner blessing. Really, that's not helping anyone.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 8:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yes it kind of does. If anything that show has inspired me to implement a 2 year rule as I get ready to move again.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• if u ask me that just seems rude, it takes time for people to realize the things they "must" do. But when someone puts forth effort all they really need is support, not that.
    noegirl14

Answer by noegirl14 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• throwing upyes i watch that show- i think they are catty maybe because of their pride- i mean that nastiness is broadcasted on national tv. ""shudders"'. any ways i love that show- it is deliciously gross. tetanus shot anyone>???

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i'm addicted to it.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 9:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• YES AND I START TO ITCH ALL OVER WHEN I DO! i got sooooooo pissed watching one episode of this old woman who didnt have any heat or running water and she was walking on top of mounds of garbage and pissing and pooing in walmart bags and bottles! how in the hell could her children allow that?!?!?
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 9:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I just watched one where I guy had thousands of rats. Shudder.............
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Yes, I watch that show. I can't belive how some of them can live like that -- no heat, no running water, no potty..... I can't even begin to imagine how bad their house stinks cause of all the garbage, poo, and animal waste (for those who have animals too).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2011