iuc anyone??

Has anyone used an IUC/IUD and what was your experience with it?

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 9:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The above answer on the Mirena sounds like a commercial. LOL

I have the Mirena IUC. I'm not sure. I have mixed feelings. I'm 8 months in and still have periods. Longer and heavier than before the Mirena. I've also developed Endometriosis 2 months ago, which I had no signs or symptoms of before but can't directly link to the Mirena. But you know what they say about gut feelings.

It hurt going in. But aside from that I haven't had discomfort from it. I'm not pregnant so apparently it's doing it's job. But because of the periods...that were supposed to lighten immediately and most likely all but disappear by 3 months, and the Endo....I wouldn't get it again. In fact I'm probably going to have it removed.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i have used it and it was ok but uncontrable for awhile
    Anonymous

• Want hassle-free, 99.8% effective birth control for up to 5 years (or less, if you choose)2? Mirena® is an estrogen-free intrauterine contraceptive for women who are looking for a contraceptive option to help simplify their lives. It's for women who have decided their families are just the right size, it's for expectant mothers to consider after they have had their baby, and it's for women who aren't satisfied with their current form of contraceptive. And, it can be removed at any time for a quick return to fertility2. Like to keep life simple? Then Mirena
    I used this between my 3rd child and 4th (8yrs) and I am on it now again 7yrs... I have no complaints and love it!
    texasMOMto4

Answer by texasMOMto4 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• im on the nuvaring its wonderful so far
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 9:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2008