Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UnLicensed daycare provider in Minnesota please help

i am not a licensed daycare provider and a friend of mine just asked if I would do daycare for her. She gets county assistance though and I am just wondering how that works with taxes. Thanks

Answer Question

Asked by mommyofone15 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 11 (576 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Oops sorry it posted 3 times

    Comment by mommyofone15 (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

  • i have no idea. sorry.

    Answer by mommydinasaur at 10:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

  • you have to be liscensed to receive pay from the state. maybe they will certify you. If she was paying you out of pocket with no outside help it would not make a difference

    Answer by RobinChristine at 2:50 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.