Have you ever peed where you shouldn't? Or allowed your kids to...

like outside, in a cup in the car...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have had to let my 4 year old ds pee in a water bottle in the car.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• lots of places lololol but not my kid i love peeing anywhere i can get away with it!!
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 9:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Yes. Just last week we were driving down a highway in California on vacation, and my 6 year old had to pee NOW. I had no clue where we were, so we quickly pulled over, he peed in a coffee cup, buckled back in, and we were back on the road.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• My son (6) has peed on a country road off a highway before on a road trip.
    Kat31

Answer by Kat31 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• sure many times lol
    shefree

Answer by shefree at 10:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I let my son pee in a parking lot, they just cant hold it like an adult can!!
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• In the shower at the swimming pool. I just can't help myself--it's like a pavolovian response to the environment!
    Anonymous

• when I was little.. Like in a store parking lot or while in a van going down the road in a coffee can I was about 3..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• When I was younger I did alot. When I was pregnant with DD I peed in our bathtub once, we only had 1 bathroom and DH was using the toilet for #2, I was near the end of my pregnant and my pee was not waiting for him to be done so I popped a squat in the bathtub. Another time @ the beginning of my pregnancy with her I was on my way to the bathroom when my phone rang, I leaned over the little half wall we had separating our living room from our hallway and well, the pressure made the pee come out before I got to the bathroom! Thank God we have 3 toilets now!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• For sure! I think it's better to pee outside of a bathroom than to pee your pants! I don't like doing it- I'd prefer to use a bathroom- but sometimes there just aren't any close enough.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2011