Im soooo F@#$%^& pissed off right now!! this hurts sooo bad!

im staying at my grandpas house and i walked in my sons room and hit my toe on the bottom of his porti crib <--spelling... the toe that i think is broken is right next to the pinky toe and it is bent way over on the side of my pinky toe...it stings and throbs soo bad! and i cant walk on it and i tried bending it back ..im soo frustrated and im crying like a baby ... it sucks! and my grandpa said a doctor cant fix it .. :*( what do i do??? i just took an aleve .. i dont know what to do this pain is horrible!! help please!!

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Health

• sit?
    Destineyloves

Answer by Destineyloves at 9:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• You might walk crooked now though! Watch out! LOL ok no im sorry I dont mean to joke when you're in paint but all seriousness...there's not much you can do to heal a broken toe but time :o(
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• A doctor can help with the pain and set it. If you don't want to see a doctor then you can buddy tape your injured to to another toe to keep it still and stabilized.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• ■Rest – don’t put weight on it
    ■Elevation – to decrease swelling and pain, keep the foot raised above the level of the heart
    ■Ice – put ice or something ice-cold in a plastic bag and apply it to the injury for 15 to 20 minutes every one to two hours

What your doctor may have you do:

■Splinting to keep it in a fixed position
    ■Taping the fractured toe to another toe
    ■Wearing rigid or stiff-soled shoes (a post-op shoe) to protect the toe and keep it positioned properly
    ■Depending on the location and severity of the fracture, it may need surgery or to be put back in place and then splinted or casted

I found this for you. I hope it helps. Im sorry you are in pain :(
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 9:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Try elevating your foot and putting ice on it for at least 15-20 minutes per hour as well as an anti-inflammatory. Hope it feels better soon!
    MrsB0311

Answer by MrsB0311 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• If it is bend over the other toe, you do need to go to the Dr.. no they can't fix a broken toe but they can realign it and tape it to the other toes until it heals on it's own..Plus they have pain medication to help you during the painful stage..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• yeah they all had really good ideas the ice is best and then tape the toe to your pinky toe. that should help it heal and then take your strongest pain releaver that you have
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• A doctor may need to 'set' the toe if it looks out of place and he could prescribe you some good drugs. ::wink wink::
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• go to the er. a doctor will have to set it. and can give something for the pain
    southernlady184

Answer by southernlady184 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2011