Grandchilren

If you have gotten to an age that you cannot enjoy your grandchilren like you used to how are you dealing with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I enjoy my grandchildren, i just don't keep them much because i be so tired alot of the time, & can't keep up with them. They are alot of work. But i am overweight too, so i need to lose weight so i will have more energy.
    Anonymous

• I am 70 and still enjoy the grandkids. Some are very young but I have stayed in shape and have the energy to keep up with them. I do have two teen grandkids we ran a half marathon together a couple weeks ago they struggled to keep up with granny.lol Age is only a number and I have no regrets having my children older.
    Anonymous

• I don't see that happening anytime soon. My older daughter is expecting her 1st and thanks to the fact that I wasn't an older mom I'm still looking forward to years and years of fun with my new grandbaby.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2011