What is wrong with me... adult content

I have masturbated 6 times today and stil want more... I have never had this problem before. Can you masturbate to much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Health

• Lol. Um, as long as you are taking care of your responsibilities and your relationships with others aren't suffering I don't see a problem.
    Kat31

Answer by Kat31 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Yes it can. It can make you go blind and grow hair on your palms...
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I hope it's ok to ask, but are you pregnant? Sometimes in your third trimester I've heard things can get like that. No clue if you can do it too much, maybe ask your doctor?
    anninflorida

Answer by anninflorida at 10:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Razzle, you just made me shoot ice tea from my nose, LOL

:-)
    anninflorida

Answer by anninflorida at 10:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Are you Pregnant? I don't thinking anything is wrong with you, sometimes a person just can't get enough. I've been there a few times, I was embarrassed about it at first, but think of it this way: If you had an O each time, than you've have MASSIVE amounts of happy hormones released, so you are a pretty damn happy person! Feeling good is always a good thing, as long its a safe and healthy way! OH and did you know, that the Vibrator was invented to "cure" women of Hysteria? HAHA!
    Metal-head

Answer by Metal-head at 10:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• sometimes increased sex drive happens with hormonal changes like pregnancy or near your cycle
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 10:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• You just need some suga. (lol) I do not think anythng is wrong with you. SOmetimes women need a little more. (lol)
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 12:27 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I am so not pregnant! I didn't get any all last week though...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Maybe the masturbation isn't satisfying you because you need the emotional aspect of sex?
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 12:33 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Go for it!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:46 AM on Jul. 3, 2011