How Do You Know If You Are Pregnant?

I had my period in May and it skipped this month(I have had irregular periods before...before having my 2 kids)...and now I'm worried b/c my husband and I have had safe and unprotected sex...so I don't know what to do..I have almost all of the symptoms of pregnancy so far except the breast tenderness...I plan on taking a test tomorrow...I have cramping every now and then...and I am nauseated little so often...HELP!!!!...Many Thanks In Advance...My hubby came home last night and wanted me to take a medicine to start my period...he's a pharmacist...anyhow...after i took it the cramping got worse...and i fell really nauseated....as well as HUNGRY for JUNK FOOD...and I had diarrhea... :( and the test was negative...but I have another one...so i'm thinking that i can take another one tomorrow morning....what do u think that means? i mean i have wiped a couple of times after going to the bathroom,,,and there was a spot of blood then nothing...and then there's discharge...i'm freaking out...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO :( I mean I have two kids...and both of the pregnancy were different...for the first i had sore breasts...and the second i didn't...the first i had less fluid at the end...and the second she came early...PLEASE HELP....

rijuamy3

Asked by rijuamy3 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You just have to take a test, it's the only way to know for sure.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Yikes I'm so sorry. If the test is coming back negative but you think you are, call your doctor.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Keep testing and call your doctor... thats really all you can do
    brookenbrodyn

Answer by brookenbrodyn at 10:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i just took 2 tests this am and both were positive.. now according to my last period i should be pregnant right now for 2 weeks but other than being tired i really have no symptoms so far
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2011