What is going on with me??? adult content

Okay i am a mom of 3 and this has got me confuesed need some help.. about a week ago i started waking up with what i though was moring sickness it lasted for a little over a week i am always ready for a nap my lower back hurts so i took a ebt test about 5 days ago and it was neg. well now my peiod is 2 days late what is going on?? plz help me if u can

lil_moma31985

Asked by lil_moma31985 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• give it a week and if no AF then test again..if it's still negative, go get a blood test and talk with a dr
    brookenbrodyn

Answer by brookenbrodyn at 10:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• take another test. maybe you tested too early.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Wait a few more days and test again.. It is still very early. You are just now late for your period, most HPT ask for you to wait five days after your missed period to get a more accurate reading.. not that they are always accurate anyways :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• POSTIVE!!
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2011