Is it bad?

Is it bad that i only change my son diaper ever 12 hr or so?
i dont think it is!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• This can't be a real question. If it is, shame on you. How would you like to sit in shit and piss all day?

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i dont have money for diapers
    Anonymous

• Doesnt your child have a rsh all the time? If you cannot afford diapers, then try to get help from the state or something. Can you imagine how your child feels being in a wet soggy diaper all day? poor baby!
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• if you don't have money for diapers, go to the salvation army or other local agency, even your health department. they will assist you if you can prove that your income is low enough. or switch to cloth diapers. you use them then wash and dry them and use them again. you only pay for them once, you don't have to buy more every week.
    Anonymous

• There are organizations that will help you out! I'm sorry, I just think when it comes to your kids you find a way to get what they need.
    Anonymous

• when things were tight for us, we would pawn things to buy food and diapers for my son. find a way, don't mistreat him just because you can't afford it. There is always a way.
    Anonymous

• i have trie d all of them but they say because i am married that they cant help me at all, because even though we arent together he makes to much...i think thats dumb... and no he doent have a rash at all
    Anonymous

• i have nothing to pawn... all i have is a bed and a crib and a car.....this isnt my computer i am at a friends
    Anonymous

• Give her some credit, at least this time she didn't spell all her words wrong. Don't respond to these stupid questions, she is just doing it for attention, I guess she has nothing better to do. I bet lots more stupid questions will be popping up. If we pay no attention, she will go away.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• sell your car. if you aren't working then you don't need it.
    Anonymous