Its a real question

i dont have money for diapers thats why i asked if it is bad to only change his diaper that much..... but i do change it when he poops

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• he can get infections if you dont change him often and it can make him sick so its bad
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• you should change your baby every 2-3 hours even though its a boy he can get infections. theres places that have diapers that will give them to you .just call around im sure someone will help!
    shreveskids

Answer by shreveskids at 9:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• If the diapers you are buying are that absorbent and the wetness can't be felt, then I suppose you have to make up your own mind. Incrediably enough, not too many people count the cost of having children, and diapers (including cloth) cost money. No amount of government assistance helps you with these expenses. I would be sure and do my best and if you are a happy mother and have no complaints, then whats to question. Otherwise, if you aren't sure then I would probably change the baby's diaper more often. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• you should check your baby's diaper every hour and change every 2-3 hrs. or before if it's full.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Get some cloth diapers. Then you can wash them...if even by hand...when you run out of disposables. I mean really, if its that desperate a situation I would sure do it.
    Anonymous

• As far as my advice for tryong to get help, in my state if you qualify for food stamps and you need help buying other things for your family, then they WILL give you cash on your foodstamp card that you can either withdraw or use to buy non food items at the store with. I know a few people that get it.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• banging head into wall

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 9:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• nasty. i feel bad for your baby. if you could'nt afford to have a baby, why did you? they need alot more than just love!
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 9:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• One word: Cloth.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Some of you people sicken me! What the hell is the point in picking on her, she already knows she's in a lousy situation! I can't believe such jerks are blessed with children!

Anyway, look into ALL forms of assistance in your area, and definitely consider cloth. Also, anytime people ask if you need anything (or want anything for Christmas, etc), DIAPERS should be your desperate answer!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2008