Do u know any thing about Ziana,its acne medication.since i started it am breaking out more!!! i feel very bad coz of my acne... any suggestions

mamishad

Asked by mamishad at 11:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• when i first started on proactiv i noticed that i broke out more and more and i thought it was not working. so i called the company and they explained that i was going to break out more before it got better b/c their was oil and problem areas under my skin that the medicine was bringing out. and i will say that i stuck with it and i was really happy with the results. i have never heard of this medicine but i wanted to let you know about this b/c i think that it's the same scenario. i hope that this helps
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 11:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• amberpaiz is right, typically when you start to gret your face really clean, you will breakout more because you are bringing out all the "ick" form below your skin's surface.
    I have never heard of this medicine. What are you cleaning your face with? Go to www.marykay.com to find a local consultant. She will come to you for free and you can try the products. Everything thing is 100% guarunteed. If you can not find a local consultant, please message me and I will be happy to send you free samples. Hang in there mama!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 2:34 AM on Jul. 4, 2011