Forever 21

Im 30 years old and I still shop at Forever 21, Wetseal etc. Im I the only one? Its in my budget and can fit into their sizes, sometimes I feel that I should be shopping at Banana Republic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• No just bc your in your 30's doens't mean you have to "dress a certain way" Im 27 and i still shop at those stores...now there are certain things i cannot pull off these days but as long as you wear what you like and aren't trying too hard, i don't see anything wrong with it! =)
    TraceyLynne

Answer by TraceyLynne at 9:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Girl, no way. I shop and buy whatever I want. I am 43 years old. If you can fit in them and you are comfortable, that's all that matters. If I find something cute, I am going to buy it. We just recently got a Justice for Girls... Have you seen this store? Size 6 to about 12 (little girls)... I can wear their shoes, they go up to about 8. I love their stuff... it's all pastels and pretty. I love RUE 21 too. If I can find a sweater or anything I like, I buy it.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I'm 28 and I still shop there :) Hell I even shop at Aeropostale, and I learned in my business class that they market to 13 - 22 year olds! LOL!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I'm 27 and Forever 21 is one of my favorite shops! I don't buy the trashy polyester stuff-but there are many looks that are classy. In fact I've been a teacher for the past few years and many of my outfits were from there. That's why I ended up there--because a teacher's salary is only so big : )
    orangeorbie

Answer by orangeorbie at 9:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Look at Gwen Stefan--she's almost 40 (right?) and I could see her shopping there now (and pulling it off) if she weren't rich.
    orangeorbie

• hell yeah you can still shop there! They have some really cute stuff.. its not about the age, its about what and how you wear it. I mean, I dont think 30 year olds should be wearing mini-skirts unless its halloween, they live with Heffner, or work the strip... but alot of their stuff is way cute. And hey... some 30 year olds CAN pull off a mini skirt so who am I to judge? lol
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 10:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• They closed all the wet seals around my area and I just about cried when it happened. It's my favorite store.

Forever 21 - I never have much luck there. The things I like are too snug on me.

I am a big time fan of Charlotte Russe right now. It's the only place I shop.
    PhiLLy-StyLe

Answer by PhiLLy-StyLe at 11:54 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I'm 52 and I'll occasionally get a top or something there. I'm petite so I can wear some of the styles. Though I avoid anything scimpy, too tight or too revealing. But some things are cute for any age. And I like the prices.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I used to shop at Forever 21 but their styles aren't as nice as they used to be. I still do WetSeal, 579, H&M, Charlotte Russe, and other "teeny" stores. I'm 30 and love it.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 5:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2008