Do you normally attend a fireworks show on the 4th?

Is there something unique your town does for the 4th?

Ruthmom802

Asked by Ruthmom802 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Holidays

• We always go. We all love it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• not sure its been years since i have been to a fire works show. but when i did go they werent on the 4th. they were usually b4.
    supermommy1983

Answer by supermommy1983 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• No, we live on the harbor and have a roof top patio. We can see fireworks in a complete circle around us...including the fireworks from the Queen Mary. We'll just sit up on our roof and watch......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I use to go but i haven't been in about 5 years or so I miss it though. From what I've heard our city won't be having a fire works show
    MsPhyllis1985

Answer by MsPhyllis1985 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• i just got home from fireworks. my 19 month old and 4 month old loved it. i wasnt sure how they would do but they never cried once. it was great.
    price85

Answer by price85 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Yes I usually do but were under a burn ban and most are Canceled. Guess I'll watch one on TV this year...Waiting on Baby Kara to Come/
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• of course fireworks are a tradition in my family it wouldnt feel like the 4th if we didnt attend fireworks
    AidensMommy-09

Answer by AidensMommy-09 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Of course! Always go see the fireworks! Not sure about any traditions, because this year I'm going out to see the fireworks where my in-laws are.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• We usually go every year, but last year I had major back surgery we and couldn't go. The year before we waited an hour, we stupidly took our year old dog and she shook so bad we had to leave. This year she stayed home and the 45 minute show was beautiful.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yes Years I did went to Six Flags and stayed all day and enjoyed the beautiful 45 minute show, the holiday was less stressful there even though it was packed but not where you couldn't enjoy the day, probably because everyone was sitting down to watch he show and wanted to make sure they had a seat anywhere, which free up the lines for the rides
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 3:27 AM on Jul. 23, 2011