Have you ever hired a babysitter just so you could...

have sex? I'm not talking about the kids going overnight somewhere while you have a date night that happens to result in sex...I'm talking about saying "come get these kids for an hour". I've been there once in 3 years and it made me feel bad, actually!

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• I've been considering it, just because we need some extra foreplay now!

Ok, I'm going to share my proud moment: we had sex last night! Lame, I know, but my son is almost four months old and we haven't been able to make it work! The weekends are our only real chance, since we work opposite shifts, and my recovery "down there" has NOT gone well. My doctor actually told me to wait another month at my six week appointment. I gotta say, it hurt like HELL (worse than anything down there hurt when my epidural wore off!), but I'm so relieved! I was honestly starting to think we'd never be able to do it again! LOL!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• no i havent lol i only have one baby with him and he's just four months..
    lol you said a sex section cuz we're all frisky tonight? LOL i think it might be you more than others =)
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Hell, I might be. I really haven't even wanted sex in a while but I've been having as much as possible trying to get this baby out! lol My SO left back for his job out of state on Sunday, so I guess sex to induce labor is out of the question now!! He is so inconsiderate! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Yeah we've done that a few times lol. It was easier when he was younger now he can walk around the house and dosen;t like to stay in his pack n play, it's a real mood killer to have him start to cry.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:00 AM on Dec. 16, 2008