Why is it always like that? adult content

When my gma pasted away in Sept. 2010, my step gpa just turned his back on my family. In less than 2 months, he was remarried to a nasty woman. He wont give my mom my gmas furniture or anything from my gma. Even thou he got rid of all my gmas clothes, shoes, purses, an anything else that was worthless. Now he wont talk to my family an he wont even talk to my kids. I am HIGHLY pissed off. I understand that he wants to forget the past, but damn. The day my gma pasted he ws at his new wifes work talking to her an loving on her. I was like Wtf!!! She jsut died an your doing this. Im mainly hurt but the way he did my kids. He was the only gpa they had an then he does this shit. OMG I really want to ask him an then smack him in the face. I just want to cry cuz my kids are hurt over this. How do you explain to a 8 yr old an a 2 yr old??? There are times that I want to cry over all this mess an there are times when I want to confront him an then hit him. Anyone know what I should do? I just need to vent.

kdbrantley82

Asked by kdbrantley82 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Thats really sad. Unfortunately thats the risk we take when we dont remain with the biological mother or father of our own children and in the result we bring someone else into the picture who is there for US and if we're lucky for our kids too, however, some feel they have no attachments to the kids should we "the moms" be removed from the picture simply because they "didnt come from them". Sorry mama, it takes a real man to stick around under these circumstances and from the sound of the way things went down, hes probably pretty emberassed to of done what he did just turning around and getting married right after her death. Maybe you can approach him with why but he probably wont have an answer for you, or on the flip side maybe hes afraid your family hates him for it and hes afraid to talk to or be there for you. Only way to find out is to ask!
    Ilovemybbgrl

Answer by Ilovemybbgrl at 1:53 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• we think that his new wife either blackmailed him or sweet talked him into the marriage. before my gpa, she lost all custody of her 2 boys (under the age of 10) an was living in her car. I have tried to contact him. He has changed all his numbers, an cell number too. The only way I can talk to him, is either go to his house or write him. Im in the process of writing to him an finding out whats going on. We have never met hs new wife. an neither has his daughters or his family. He has ever turned his back on his blood family. I think that his new wife has sumthing to do with him acting like this. He was never like this when he was with my gma. But I just dont know what to do. I dont want to fight with him, nor do i want drama with his wife. I jsut want my gmas stuff an i can be on my way without all his shit.
    kdbrantley82

Comment by kdbrantley82 (original poster) at 1:59 AM on Jul. 3, 2011