What is a good idea for a 4 yo Birthday party?

I need some ideas my son is turning 4 and I will have a newborn in the house. But want to make his day special. He Loves CARS.. and Hot Wheels

babyhuey2

Asked by babyhuey2 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It's always great if you rent a bouncy house. Or you can get one of those huge water slides they have at Toys R Us.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• My son turned 4 last month, but we are finally getting to have his party on next weekend. We are going to do a couple of character decorations, but mainly the decorations will be in colors that go with the character. We're going to have our inflatable pool set up if it's nice. DS has a ball pit that he got last year for his birthday and we're planning to have that out. I think that we're going to have a pinata. For food, we're getting hamburgers and hot dogs from Costco and grilling out, along with some chips and maybe fruit, and cake, of course. I think that's everything that we're doing.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My sons birthday is in August. We asked him what he wanted for his birthday party theme and he said dinosaurs. So we are renting a bounce house that is a dinosaur, my mom is making a dinosaur cake, and the day before his birthday he is going to decorate dinosaur cookies. We are just having a cook out with the bounce house, slip and slides, sprinklers. Just having fun in the sun! You will also like it because it will be at your house, so you will be more comfortable with the baby there. Good luck and happy birthday to your son!
    jessicapoker

Answer by jessicapoker at 11:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2011