Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lost Papers Need Suggestions.

=[ We can't find the papers for our schnauzer hubby is freaking out cause he says we cant breed her now if we wanted too..we paid $500 for her,Is their anything that can be done? Should we talk to the guy that we bought it from,see if theirs anyway of recovering the papers?


Asked by MarGeee at 9:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pets

Level 20 (9,059 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Yes, contact the breeder. My mom used to breed dogs, and people used to call her all the time because of lost registration applications/papers. The breeder can help you out if you cantact him/her.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

  • if the papers are registered, contact the office where it's registered and they should be able to give you a copy.

    kind of like getting a copy of a child's birth certificate or copy of a car title. same principle

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

  • When we bought the dog we put the papers in the truck and then we got side tracked with the dog and forgot where we put the papers once we got home,so we never registered her..=[

    Answer by MarGeee at 9:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

  • Contact the breeder they may be able to help.

    Answer by norbert at 10:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2008